Have you always wanted to give rock climbing a chance but don’t know where to start? New to the area and looking for someplace to climb and people to climb with? Come join us at City Climb scaling the walls. We will have belayers available to help first-time climbers. As always, feel free to approach anyone there; come expecting to meet a lot of new people.
* First-time climbers at City Climb get to climb for free with gear included.
* Special Day Pass Rate $12
* Special Gear Rental Rate $5 (can also bring your own)
* Passes and Gear Rental are to be paid for at the event
* We highly recommend you fill out a waiver ahead of time so you have more time to climb: https://app.rockgympro.com/waiver/esign/cityclimbct/a2fb8b1b-9740-4ee7-b78d-dfc2f5477ffc
FLY and CTYP are partnering up for a night at Yale Rep! Enjoy a happy hour at Harvest, 1104 Chapel St., where your play ticket will get you a free drink and appetizers. Then we’ll head next door for Kiss. (If you cannot attend Kiss that evening, you can show your ticket from another performance for the same perk!)
About Kiss: A standing double date in Damascus quickly escalates into farce as four friends unburden their hearts and reveal their secret passions. But as civil war wages outside, nothing is really what it seems to be. Kiss is a politically charged and emotionally resonant exploration of what gets lost in translation: the unfathomable human toll of a nation in chaos.
Please register through Eventbrite for the happy hour and buy your discounted $20 play ticket(s) on the Yale Rep website using promo code “FLY” (a $31 savings!). You may choose to attend one part of the evening and not the other, but we recommend the full experience. As always, friends and significant others to invited to attend!
FLY and CTYP thank the Yale Rep and the Burry Fredrik Foundation for their sponsorship.