- This event has passed.
Insiders Guide to New Haven
July 18, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
There’s a whole lot more to New Haven than just amazing pizza and Yale University. Learn all about the Elm City from a panel of insiders; from great places to eat and visit, ways to meet new people and make friends, finding discounts, tips, and more.
This is a great event for both natives and newcomers alike! Brazi’s will be offering free appetizers for all attendees, and a FREE raffle will be held for gift certificates to local establishments.
Raffle prizes include:
– $25 for Brazi’s
– $25 for Donut Crazy
– $20 for New England Brewing Co.
– $25 for Willoughby’s
– $25 for Yorkside Pizza
– A bracelet from Lou Lou Boutique
As always, feel free to approach anyone there, and come expecting to meet a lot of new people!
– Josh Levinson, creator of the “Between Two Rocks” blog and podcast
– Carlos Eyzaguirre, Economic Development for the city of New Haven
– Jan Jones, Professor of Hospitality and Tourism Management at the University of New Haven